Re: DML:Dak Dur Flares Re: Mopar PCM 4.7L

From: AlexNReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 09:19:46 EDT

You can purchase the flares from your local dealer for about $255 for a set that
has the factory paint on it. You can match your color or go with a different
color for a different look. They go on easy with screws and tape. About an hour
or so depending on how clean the fender areas on your truck are. I did it to my
'99 Dak. and it worked out well. They should be avail. for the Dur. Good luck.

Alex Reed-- Live. Learn. Grow Stronger. For in the end, there can be only one.