Re: New owner, seeking advice

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 17:33:31 EDT

Hi Jay. A couple answers that you probably already
know... weight and cost are basic differences.

Congratulations on the new ride!! (Btw: My mom lives
in Huntington Beach on PCH... right by the Jack N The
Box... I know you know where that is!) :)
Unfortunately I don't know where the shops are out
there, I've been away for 6 yrs and mom isn't into
racing. hehehe

Enjoy!
Jodi aka Peanut