Re: RE: Rear End

From: Mike Klinke (LSOMike@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 21:35:36 EDT

If you really *need* to run two different gear ratios for either time or
financial reasons, you can pull your front driveshaft until you get 'em both
updated just in case you think you might forget and try out 4wd.

I'm not sure why you'd hurt anything if you never put it in 4wd though. I've
manually turned my front driveshaft with the rear wheels on the ground, and
visa-versa, which would indicate that the front and rear are completely
divorced from one another inside the xfer case while in 2wd.

Regards, Mike Klinke