Goodbye (for a while)

From: emailskip@webtv.net
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 23:53:11 EDT

Well, I broke down last week and bought a real computer. I've had this
WebTv for a couple of years, but I know nothing about Windows. I spend
an hour or two reading the DML every night, so that time will go into
learning to run this new computer. After I figure it out, I'll be back
on the list. My new email address will be skipgo@earthlink.net . For
those that care, I got a Sony VAIO Digital Studio,PCV-R556DS. It's got a
Pentium III 733 MHz, 128 SDRAM, 30 GB HD, DVD-ROM, and CD-RW. It came
with a bunch of software for digital video editing, and I have a Sony
Digital-8 camcorder, so I may soon be a famous director (yeah right).
I'm giving the WebTv, to my Mom, so my website will be up until I learn
to make a better one. Thanks for all the great info and knowledge, that
I've gotten in the last year and a half, and good luck to all.

Skip Goger
Gresham, Or
2000 4X4 V8 AUTO
CC SPORT+ IB