Re: Subject: Radio Replacement

From: s_villaire@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 23:40:10 EDT

Dave,

I would recommend visiting www.crutchfield.com to pick out a new stereo.
When you find the one that you like, look at stores that sell car audio
equipment around you. There is a good chance that you can find the same
radio a little cheaper. Crutchfield has a great selection, and great tech
support but they tend to be a little pricey. But...keep in mind that when
you buy a radio from cruthfield you get installation kit and wiring harness
for free. Hope I didn't confuse you too much! E-mail if you have any
questions.

Shawn.

00 CC 4X4 Sport, 4.7l, flowmaster cat-back, k&n homebrew open air filter,180
t-stat, Autolite
3923's, more to come....