RE: Painting Plastic 101; attn: Jodi

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 12:24:45 EDT

All Right Jodi!!!
I see we're still working those engine mods. I think it is great. Hey,
just thought I'd say have a nice weekend. We are heading to Roanoke this
evening or early morning to deliver a chair to my wife's parents. Hope I
don't get to many bugs on the Dak. Still hoping on two more shows yet this
year, maybe three. (He-he-he) Anyway, enjoy the weekend.
Rich