Re: MSD 6A Installation

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 21:25:59 EDT

    You've got that down to a science ;-) All your connections are right.
This color combo works with or without the MSD harness. If you have
Accel's coil (p/n 140021) and harness (p/n 140021AH), you can cut the
Accel harness instead of the factory wiring. Considering all the recent
MSD problems on the DML, I wanted to cut as little as possible. I can
have the stock ignition back in about 20 mins with just a scrwewdriver
for the coil.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com