Aftermarket Rev limiter question...

From: IXLR8RT@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 21:57:16 EDT

Does anyone know if a company makes a 2 step rev limiter for the new ignition
system being used on the 4.7 engines?

I'm wanting something like MSD's 2 step rev limiter. One for staging, the
other for top end. I talked to someone at Summit Racing and they couldn't
tell me if it would work on the 4.7 because of the coil-on-plug design.

Thanks,
Jeff C.

"There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
--David Freiburger

Jeff Capuzzi
00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, Intense Blue with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55 gears.
Decal free, 255/60-15 Firestone's, and loud pipes.