RE: Re: MSD 6A Installation

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 21:46:08 EDT

Thanks a lot Chuck. It's always good to be reassured by someone who's done
it than to go in blindly. I will be using MSD's universal harness and the
MSD Blaster SS coil. I just wanted to understand the basics of what this
unit (MSD 6A) was trying to do. Actually, the hardest part is finding
enough real estate to mount these things. Comparatively, the wiring's a
snap. The newer the Dak model the more things (mostly electronics) they
find to hang all over the place! ;-) Thanks again.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile