Re: Re: MSD 6A Installation

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 01:50:46 EDT

That looks like what I did. I ordered mine from Summit on Monday and got it
Wednesday. Believe it or not that was with UPS ground shipping. I got home from
work at 5:30, my wife went out at 7:00 and I had it installed and test fired by
8:00. It took a little longer because I had to lengthen the power wire so I
could run it along the firewall. I finally got to take it out today and all I
have to say is I should have gotten it 100,000 miles ago. Idles smoother and
feels stronger. I just need to go out and do my test to see how much stronger it
is.

Doug Fedeli