Re: DML : Re:What sensor can I monitor......?

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 22:50:34 EDT

Chuck asked: "what was your Dak doing?" Well,it`s had a hesitation or
"sag" that comes and goes(usually)when driving.You know the way the A/C
compressor saps some of the power when it kicks in? Multiply that power
loss by fifty,and that`s what it feels like.Don`t know if it`s engine or
transmission.You can actually feel the sag in power in the truck`s
body,like driving over small bumps in the road.I think it`s getting
worse,so the dealer may be able to find it next
time(hopefully).Thanks,Steve P.

1999 Dakota Sport RC 4X4 V6 A/T 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD system and
optional crank windows (2)