ATTN: Dan Dean

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 20:42:34 EDT

Haha, look at this message from the RTML. And these are two people who wer
einstrumental in getting you kicke doff the RTML! LOL :-D

:
Thats good. Wish he was on the list so I could congradulate him.
Wonder if his Getho Fabulous Wheels won it for him, or if it was his
air bubble bumble bee stripe...

Michael
00 BW CC R/T
Dan is the Man

--- In dakotart@egroups.com, "Lori" <mopargirl@b...> wrote:
> I just rec'd an email from Dan Dean.
> He was awarded Best in Class out of over 150 trucks at the
> Mopar Mini Nats in TX.
> Musta been those spoked wheels ;-)
>
> Lori Lang
> Treasurer
> Dakota R/T Club
> Founding Member #003
> 00FRCC

"

Hahaha
Wish you were on the list!?!? Well, ya would be I guess if they hadn't got
you kicked off, huh? hehehe :-) I love your NOS setup Dan.... What's your
current best time with it??

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T