Re: ATTN: Dan Dean

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 01:18:15 EDT

"Ryan Stewart" <firebird@kymtnnet.org> wrote:
>Haha, look at this message from the RTML. And these are two people who wer
>einstrumental in getting you kicke doff the RTML! LOL :-D

Would you please knock off the RTML bashing here? I highly doubt the
DML members care to read about it, and I know the RTML members here
don't want to have to defend the RTML and it turn into another boring
slamfest. The mere fact that you post RTML stuff here shows you are
breaking the rules by signing on to the RTML with a fake id to read
the messages. You broke the rules then, and you continue to break the
rules now. Fact is, Dan Dean is a lot closer than you to getting
reinstated, because he has behaved in a mature manner and accepted his
removal like a man. You, on the other hand, continue to exhibit the
same childish behavior that got you removed in the first place. Just
let it go, man, nobody cares.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43