Re: WAS: 5 Speed Tranny NOW: New Mexico DMLers

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 23:09:03 EDT

Yeah Isn't it great being outa school, Right now I am at my Older Bro's house in Los Lunas, I am planning on commin on into ABQ tomorrow, so maybe if you get this tonight, you can Email me, and then we could meet for lunch or somthin, or maybe you'll not get it, and when I come back here tomorrow evening before I head home, well meet then on my way back to Los Alamos... I know it really sucks being here in NM. I used to live in Wash DC but no dakota, thus I ddin't follow any of the East Coast happenins, now I wish I did

Greg

>We're out of school Monday, so you can give me a call if you like. It's tough being on these lists in NM, you're usually miles away from all
 the east and west coast fun.

 -- David Chester
    Albuquerque NM
    92 Spirit RT