Re: 120+ in my truck, =)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 23:23:05 EDT

>I was going to see if my MP Puter actually did remove the speed limiter..
 well I used to travel no faster than 115, I was well over 120 =) heh heh heh
 heh

 Tim Berry
 Chesapeake, VA
 97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318
 Best 1/4: 14.10@96.8

Nuf Said I want one, I was jsut havin fun playin witha AMzda Protoge' as we got onto the highway, the onramps are nice flat straight ones, so we were doin about 85 when we hit the highway, it was empty, I saw him smile, I smiiled back and we both nailed it, I got up to that damned 112 limited (had baout 3 cars on him, he came up to me, and hit his limiter at about 115(guess) he was able to get going a little faster than me, then we would both shutdown, but I was able to hold mine right at 111.99999999999 for some time, so I got about 4 car lengths on him (he kept on limiting out) then traffic came around so we stopped having fun, we both got off at the next ramp and started talkin... OOPS he had a TURBO! hehehe HAHAhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA he hem

    Greg