120+ in my truck, =)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 01:35:47 EDT

I hate people that pick fights, then complain why they lost...
Anyways...
Coming home from the Movies and a new Toyota Celica GT with two guys in it
coming out of the parking lot, they pull up real slow, rev the motor, do a
small tire spin... I'm like.. yer kidding, right?
Charles (my bro in law) was with me at the time, saying, What the Hell?

Welp, we get on the interstate, and because they can handle a bit better
than a truck =) They gain about 6-8 cars on me, as soon as we get straight,
they hit it.. I didnt get my punch (hit it about 60 MPH), so here I am 8
cars behind, err.. 6.. no, 2, whoops doing 120, charles is waving his hands
as I pass these doods...
I slow down again, and next to me again? Well.. this time I get the punch on
him (55ish?) I wave at him this time...
just crusing along again about 100, and he is well behind me, I tap the
brakes... He rolls up beside me, and I hear "you have 4 more Cylnders than
we do" I let him know why.. "4500 Pounds baby"

I guess he was going to race me yet again, but I was hit with Radar doing 65
(thank god!) and we catch up to him to tell him... he acknoledged...

He finally got off the interstate after the MM bridge..

I was going to see if my MP Puter actually did remove the speed limiter..
well I used to travel no faster than 115, I was well over 120 =) heh heh heh
heh
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318