Re: Rotor and rotor cap and ignition wiring for 5.9

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 01:06:44 EDT

"Henry Hagemeier" <jhhagemeier@Msn.com> wrote:
>Now for my question. I remember a lot of talk once about rotor caps and
>plug wiring for the V8's. It seems to my memory that there is a great
>update for the rotor and rotor cap. Also, I remember a lot of discussion

Brass cap and rotor, 8.5mm wires (I use Magnecor), Autolite 3923
plugs.

>about plug wires and caps. What do you all recommend for this upgrade.
>Also would be interested in other suggestions for other typical upgrades.
>Of course I plan on one of the cool air intake kits, and exhaust upgrades.

QuickD TB and intake, www.quickd.com. Lots of things you can do with
the exhaust. I'm running MP headers, Mesa high flow cat, and Dynomax
Race Magnum muffler, 3" all the way out the stock location.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC