Rotor and rotor cap and ignition wiring for 5.9

From: Henry Hagemeier (jhhagemeier@msn.com)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 16:47:35 EDT

Hi All,

Still getting to love my R/T more and more. I still miss my "old" yellow
4.7, especially the steering wheel mounted stereo controls. But I'll get
used to that.

Now for my question. I remember a lot of talk once about rotor caps and
plug wiring for the V8's. It seems to my memory that there is a great
update for the rotor and rotor cap. Also, I remember a lot of discussion
about plug wires and caps. What do you all recommend for this upgrade.
Also would be interested in other suggestions for other typical upgrades.
Of course I plan on one of the cool air intake kits, and exhaust upgrades.

 I wish I still had all the saved messages from the list but my computer
gave up on me and I had to get a new one.

Henry
San Antonio, Tx
Red 2000 R/T