Fuel Delivery

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 01:43:29 EDT

Hey Bernd,

I think I remember a while back you were saying that 24# injectors were too
much and that you were sticking with the FMS 19# ones. Then you were
talking about too lean when you were under boost or using NOS. With your
Super FMU are you going back to 24#'s. How about for non-SC and non-NOS
V8's. I think someone said that R/T's have 24# injectors. R/T's don't come
with a HP PCM, do they? What is it about R/T's that they require 24#
injectors? If I have an HP PCM should I consider 24# injectors?

TIA,
Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile