RE: Fuel Delivery

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 09:59:42 EDT

The 24# are a little bit too much for a stock V6.

I was never too lean with the NOS but under boost, yup...too lean but at
PART throttle and from the transition from PART to FULL throttle under
boost.

As for the injectors, the FMS 24# use a disc rather than the pintle valve so
the atomization will also be improved as well. According to formulas from
RC Engineering, the STOCK 3.9, 5.2, and 5.9 all should be using the 19#.
There's too many variables to be able to say that this is true in all
cases...so best suggestion would be to try them.

BTW: The R/T's use 19#.

- Bernd