re: Wanting gen III wheels for gen II ????? help

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 11:48:38 EDT

Well, I thought I was going to point you in the right direction of the truck
with the R/T wheels. Normally they can be seen at Preacher's site
http://www.bastaards.org/dakota.htm It's Jeff Durling's Dak. For some
reason I'm getting a 404 message. You may want to check it later today to
see if it's back up.

Jeff has the R/T wheels on his Dak, and they look great. I recall him
offering to post his spacer specifications back when he put them on, so you
might want to try e-mailing him about that. Not sure how they would look on
a 4x4 though.

Hope that helps ya!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport