Re: A-Hole Cop Bait

From: Matt . (guynamedsly@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 17:31:10 EDT

A while back my cousin from Tenn. came down.. He told me about a friend of
his having problems with a a-hole cop..Story was..the guy had a truck that
was slammed to the ground..On the back window it said."Why so LOW..Because I
can" well the cops..being cops "showed" him he really couldn't so he skied
the truck and changed the messahe "Why so High... Because the PIGS made me"
   That's cop bait...