Re: Need Help Buying a Car Stereo

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 17:24:09 EDT

Tom,
       There are several good brands depending on your budget; but keep in
mind, paying more doesn't always mean you get better. Some of the brands
that I've seen execllent use out of are Kenwood, Blaupunkt, AIWA, and
Pioneer. As far as ones to avoid.. There are many extremely cheap ones out
there, and some overpriced ones of the same quality namely Alpine. Sony has
some good and bad.. the general models seem to be disposable; while they do
have some competition ones that are quite nice.
       Overall.. my recommendation would be with the Kenwood or the Blaupunkt.
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo
94 Dakota Sport (soon to join ranks)