Re: ATTN Mr Stewart

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 19:53:00 EDT

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPENED ON THE DML! I kept trying to kill it off,
but exec and other favored members kept bring it back up, EVEN GOING TO THE
EXTENT OF STARTING A NEW THREAD CALLED "COP HATER'S ANONYMOUS!" If the
archives weren't blocked from the public, EVERYONE could see this for
themselves. I wonder why you have to hide the archives....Hmm....

If we want to talk about insults, how about the threat on my life by Bob T?
Terry has already confirmed about that. He asked if anyone wanted to join
him in KY for a "KY BEAT!". Niles did nothing about this as 5 or so members
responded and said yes and talked about how they would hurt me..It was
sickening..

I didn't want to continue this on the DML, but another of the RTML members
decided it needed to be here I guess.

First off, I removed myself because I couldn't send messages. I e-mailed
Niles, he IGNORED me, so I thought if I unsubbed and resubbed it might fix
it...WRONG!

As for the insult to someone's mother please! Do I have to go find the
message and show it to you?!?! After he called my bro and I idiots for
getting aggravated at the cop, I came back wit ha "Yo Momma" joke. Foolish?
Childish? yeah! But you know how it is when you're really pissed..... That's
all it was. I even APOLOGIZED to the guy. he told me with his own voice told
me he KNEW it was just a joke. And he accepted my apology on the matter, so
that was a totally foolish statement!

This is stupid, don't post this sh!t to the DML again. Oh BTW< here,
"rent-a-cops" are city cops. They're called rent-a-cops because the county
mounties are stupid as bricks hicks!

No moor posts here Michael, I am begging you......

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T