Mods and factory warranty

From: Gene Rivers (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 22:22:38 EDT

>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I was just wondering what affect modifications have on the factory warranty.
I am planning on putting a po-boy intake and some sort of cat-back system on
my 2000 QC. I don't want to void anything on the factory warranty or give DC
an out if it comes time for me to have some warranty work done to my Dak. I
know a lot of the DMLer's out there have done these mods and much more to
their Daks. Any info you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Tanner

Mod away Tanner.............I been doing it for years and they haven't
refused me yet!

Just beware of NO2, that could get you voided.

Gene Rivers
Dakota R/T Club
Executive Board, Div 4
Charter Member #019