Alloy wheels, was:Wanting gen III wheels for gen II

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 00:42:37 EDT

Don't forget, Eagle Alloy Wheels also makes 17" wheels for Daks with descent
backspacing at an affordable price, about $100 more for the set of 4.

http://www.americaneaglealloy.com/wheelindexTWO.htm

Most of these wheels are available for Daks.

You can buy them from:
http://www.rim1.com/

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net