Dealer's drivers

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 07:49:12 EDT

That's funny. I was being driven to my five star dealer in Boerne by one
of the dealer's "runners" and he related how they love to drive the
customers' cars and trucks over 100 mph. First and last time I ever left
any vehicle at a dealership. I take the day off and wait for it.
Richard in San Antonio

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000 19:14:24 -0500 "capt dan" <dodgert7@home.net> writes:
> Dan wrote:
> take a match book and wedge it between the mirror plate
> btw: I took mine in for the same thing but the dealer said he
> couldn't go
> 100 mph to test it out because the speed limit is 70 and would be
> breaking
> the law
>
> Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 12:11:17 -0400
> From: Jon Steiger <jon@dakota-truck.net>
> Subject: Re: DML: Side mirror noise
>
> At 03:06 AM 9/4/00 +0000, you wrote:
> >I have a 96 Dak with the power mirrors. Both mirrors will make an
> >extremely loud noise at speeds above 100mph or if there's a lot of
> wind. I
> >just drove 280 miles with a head wind listening to this annoying
> >vibration. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? Many thanks
> if you
> do!!!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.