RE: R/T difference Re: Jack

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 12:43:10 EDT

This is why that DC should not call a truck R/T unless it has the huge
difference like the Lightning versus the F-150. PERFORMANCE not LABELING.

The next R/T should have at least an 100HP advantage. C&D was complaining
about labeling a car with only a 5 HP difference and create a 5K vacuum
difference from the consumer wallet.