RE: R/T difference Re: Jack

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 12:40:14 EDT

First, I drove both also but the there was no 4.7 in 1999. The 99 R/T five
speed had a great off-the-line start but with the parasitic loss the 4.7
will catch it in the end. Now for the HO PCM, this will equal out the
problems with the exception of the lowered suspension and larger wheels.
Expect 265HP and 350lb of TQ.