RE: Seeking ignition advice

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 14:06:18 EDT

Hi Jason,

You can probably stuff like crazy and get them in the stock separators but
it ain't worth the time and effort. As far as I could see 8 mm's might have
worked but the MSD 8.5's are pretty fat. I just went to my nearest speed
shop and bought some separators from Made4you that were specified for 8mm
and they work fine. I think the 10mm ones would have been too big.

HTH,
Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile