Re: Dealer's drivers

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 20:18:41 EDT

Will,
        I wonder if you may have legal recourse here. You have (or at least
had) proof that your tires, and thus the vehicle, were abused while in
the hands of the dealer. This is downright WRONG. At the very least,
DC should be extending your warranty and replacing your tires for free,
IMO, seeing as how their employees did this. I think the service
manager owes you an explanation (and reparations), as does DC.