Re: Auto Tranny Service help

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 22:30:16 EDT

well as long as you have it off and if you do it your
self the crossover pipe will be kinda in the was but
just use a wrench and dont kill it tighiening it up
also remove the dipstick before you start it will hang
up if you don't and get a quark gasket it is like 4
times the thickness of the gasket they give you with
the filter you might have to go to the dealer for that

Frank 94 5.2 spoRT
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html