Re: Subject: Radio Replacement

From: David Chester (nonlabel@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 23:26:57 EDT

Hey mitch, we even have the same truck!! I would not recommend anything
from the factory. There are several for sale in the boneyards in
Albuquerque, but they want like $100. for them. The radio in both my 93's
and my 92 Spirit RT all cut out at times, and suck in general. I always had
good luck with Jensen in the past, as well as Pioneer. Of course, who knows
which corporation has purchased them this year!!

-- David Chester
   Albuquerque NM
   92 Spirit RT
   93 Dakota V8