Re: Subject: Radio Replacement

From: Jack Mitchell (blakdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 09:32:48 EDT

David,

I'm in the same boat. The radio in my 93 cuts out all the time. I have
called a half dozen junkyards and have not been able to locate one. I find
that really strange. Anyway, as far as aftermarket goes, the two radios
(AM/FM CD) I'm looking at are a Jensen and a Pioneer. The Jensen sells for
about $179 and the Pioneer is $249. Like you, I'm not looking for a system
that you can hear a 1/4 mile away and I'm hoping that people who read this
thread, who have put either of these two radios in their Dak, will give us a
good review as which is the better deal.

Mitch
93 Dak 4x4 V6