Re: Clarification

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 23:35:56 EDT

"Philip Giusto" <giustop001@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
>Well of course I am going to opt for the R/T package, but what options are
>there too choose from? Ratios, LSD availability etc... my dealer can order
>the truck for me, but has absolutely no literature on the truck. Just a
>list of options . . . I am looking to see what others are using
>successfully and with pleasant results.

I highly recommend you go to the Dodge web site, www.4adodge.com, and
"build" your R/T. The site will walk you through all the available
options, and when you're done you can print out a nice list of all the
options with an MSRP. It's what I had in my hand when I went to buy
my R/T. As it turned out, I quickly found an R/T that matched my
printout, except it didn't have the 4w abs. I bought it anyway. :-)

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club,Executive Board,SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html