Re: FW: X-Brace for Dakota Trucks

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 08:13:23 EDT

Bernd, I'm in if they have developed one for the GenIIs. When I wrote to
them back in April they said they wanted to develop an X-Brace for the
GenI & II Daks but needed a donor in the Indy area for fitment. Donor
would get the free X-Brace. I've posted this a few times, but don't know
if anyone has volunteered yet or not.

Anyhow, I'm in if they have one for me.

Richard in San Antonio

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:49:14 -0500 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>