RE: R/T octane?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 08:18:17 EDT

We just got done with a '99 R/T "upgrade" and part of it was removing the
JET Chip from computer (MSD, Headers, Flowmaster, and TB was the rest). It
seemed to slow it down when the JET was installed.

It may just be that the JET chipds don't work too well in the 5.9's. (They
work great on the V6 and 5.2 though)

- Bernd