RE: eRam Arrival!!! attn: Bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 08:42:51 EDT

It actually works best from about 2800rpm on up. One key thing to remember,
do not run it for more than 20 seconds at a time...the fuses that I sent
with it are 30amp but it actually requires 50amp (couldn't find them at any
auto-store or even Home Depot). I normally checked it before I started the
engine just to make sure that they're still working. Also, use it in lower
gears...using it from 5th gear (or O/D) doesn't work too well. (In other
words...downshift and stomp on it.) ;)

- Bernd