eRam vs Jet2 ,attn: Bernd

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 08:56:43 EDT

Bernd,

 I was looking through the truckperformance.com website this morning
(pricing headers, brakes, etc.) and saw that they had the Jet2 chip for the
3.9 for $220.00. I had no idea that's what they cost. I thought they were
aroung $400. Which would give me a more all around performance, the eRam or
the chip? I know, I know...I pestered you long enough about the eRam, but
like you said, it's only for WOT use. I still thinks it's cool and really
like it on my truck so far. The sound of it kicking in alone has sold me on
it, but I started thinking about the way I drive and the actual amount of
times I floor it. Let me know what you think.

 Doug Greig
 Winooski VT
 98 CC 4X4 V6 Sport
 K&N Gen II w/ Super eRam