Re: Holley Dodge Show

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 08:51:15 EDT

Chris - Jay and I are going and I'm not sure about Josh, We'll be
meeting just off Rt. 95 north of you. We can "pick you up" further south
(exit 3) if you want to convoy. Both Jay and I will be showing. Yes it
should be fun and there will definitely be a lot to see ;-)

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com