Kenny Brown x-brace-- no group buy needed

From: Jeff Crook (Jeff.Crook@ecitelebn.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 09:09:41 EDT

John Mercedes of the Dakota R/T club, Southeast region, has extended us all the courtesy of his pricing arrangement with Kenny Brown here is the pricing he sent me. please contact him if interested. i do not know his payment arrangments yet, will post when I get that info
Please thank him for giving this R/T club arrangement to all of us. (See, we can get along and play nice)
his e-mail is jmmtsb@prodigy.net
 cc dak $227 , rc daks $210.
+ $19 ship.
also a caltracs distributer too. best traction device for daks made.
$260

Black 00 CC 4.7 auto 2wd 3.93 LSD gears
Kenne-Bell Supercharger 6 1/2 lbs boost
K & N filter, 180 thermostat, Autolite 3923 plugs
Mobil-1 Synth in engine, Amsoil Synth in Rear end
Fittipaldi "Tubolare" rims, Bridgestone Potena 255-50ZR17 tires
Hotchkis suspension, w/ Bilstein shocks
Reflexion Cowl-Induction hood, Street Scene grill and valence inserts (powder coated black)
Mopar fender flares,Tinted windows, Painted Pin-Stripes, Vent-Visors, Misc other visual stuff