AR-767 Wheeels

From: Jack Mitchell (blakdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 09:34:44 EDT

I am considering putting a set of 15x8 wheels on my 93 Dak 4x4 and like the
look of the 767s esp. since my truck is black. While visiting their site, I
did an application search and the 767s did not come up as a choice. I then
went to the 767 "page" to check the wheel specs. There were no 6x4.5 BCD
versions of this wheel listed. Did AR change the wheel specs? Has anyone
bought these wheels recently for a Gen II dak? Any help would be
appreciated!

Thanks,
Mitch
93 CC 4x4 V6