Re: AR-767 Wheeels

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 18:02:43 EDT

Hey Mitch, I just bought a pair of AR-767's for my Drag Radials. They are
15x8 with a 5" backspacing. I got them at Pep Boys for $82.66 in about 5
days, the bad news is there were only 3 in the country and I got two or them
so you'll probably have to wait longer then I did to get them made, but
maybe a different dealer can get them faster. Anyway good luck.
Sam South
95 Dak, V-8,3.90 LSD,5-speed
14.10@98.32
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html