RE: I need help-intake?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 10:34:38 EDT

Since the exhaust is dealer installed and there may be a tsb on the brake
line take it back to them. Get the powerslot rotors and be done with it.
Someone on the list, I think it was Terry, got these along with Raybestos
pads. That's what I plan to do.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile