Re: exhaust-rotors

From: AlexNReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 10:28:30 EDT

The dealer did cover it, they ended up putting a new e-brake on; not in stock of
course I had to come back the next day. They also re-routed the brake lines and
tied them down. As far as the rotors, I had the other dealer turn them, this way
I get the 12m/12k replacement warrenty, so in case they need to be replaced in
the 10k and if I am strapped for cash, well oe rotors are better than none!
Thanks for the reply though.

Alex