Re: Fw: Re: New Member from Canada

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 17:48:05 EDT

Hi Seth

Here in Canada the prices that the Canadian's are quoting are for a litre of
gas which here in BC translates to $2.88 Canadian per US gallon for 87
octane (your gallons are 1/5 smaller than ours). Here in Castlegar BC we
pay 71.9 cents per litre and other places in BC and some of the rest of
Canada pay higher. Want to move to Canada?

P.S. 1 of our dollars is worth only about $ 0.55 US. So if I get the
Mopar High Performance Computer and have to run 93 octane I'll probably have
to sell my Camaro!
For 87 octane I pay $3.59 Canadian per gallon! (taxes,taxes,taxes)

TTYL
Jay