Re: Re: Holley Dodge Show (Josh & Chris)

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 16:04:13 EDT

    Josh, would you rather meet the same place we did last time (at 7:30)
or at exit 3? Chris, which exit (3a or 3b) has a good parking lot? If
I remember correctly they both do. I was thinking that if we met at exit
3 at 8 am, that would be good.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com