Re: RE: Dealers is San Antonio

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 15:12:48 EDT

Jim:

Yeah, it's gotten to be a real big thing with these dealers - having an
appointment. It's BS to me. Even having an appointment doesn't mean that
your vehicle will be taken then, they'll just store it until they get
around to it.

Becker Motors in New Braunfels is good, but you need an appointment
there, too. I would never go to Fiasco motors again. They destroyed my
'93 Dakota.

Buene suerte,

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:53:09 -0500 "JNelson" <jfnelson@texas.net> writes:
> I went to take my truck in this morning to Gunn and they refused to
> take me
> because I did not have an appointment with them. So later I called
> them and
> the earliest they can take me is Friday. Anybody have any
> experience with
> any of the other dealers here? Fiesta is on the other side of town.
> And
> North Star is right here by my office but because of past
> experiences with
> them I hesitate to go there.
>
> Jim Nelson
> '00 Quad 4.7 Auto