Re: Fan Clutch Problems

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 15:43:41 EDT

Ronald, This is just my problem, My engine fan doesn't engage at all in
driving or in traffic, the only time I have my engine fan to engage is on
cooler mornings.I would go out and crank up my truck and leave it for 10-12
minutes idling to warm up.When I would pull out of my drive, I would wind
the motor up to 2000 rpm and shift.At that point, the engine fan disengaged
and I never heard it again.Since it has been real hot, I don't even get it
first thing in the morning.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,checkmate flush
fiberglass tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/duals at corners of
bumper,lowered 2" in rear,R/T fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side
windows tinted to 5%,back glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,hidden
hitch,pwr tailgate lock,K&N drop-in