another Dakota Believer

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 01:25:49 EDT

Good news guys
       One of the guys I work with was on his way to the comunity college ;
during a little bit of a storm this morning.. and had a couple of trees go
down on the road in front of him. He said he missed one.. but didn't have
time to do anything about the other one.. said he ended up taking it like a
speedbump.
       Looked over it when he got to his class.. and after seeing no damage
.. The only thing going through his mind the rest of the day was "Damn.. this
is a helluva truck" I think his Dakota proved itself to him far beyond his
expectations. I've told him about the DML; and when he gets his computer
going.. he'll probably be showing up.
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo
94 Dakota Sport (soon to join the ranks)